|Posted Date:||03-Nov-2013 (MST)||Closing Date:||30-Dec-2013 (MST)|
|Department:||Engineering-Denver||Location:||Denver, CO, USA|
|Pay Rate:||DOE||Pay Type:||Base + Commission|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, 401K||Employment Type:||Full Time|
Are you ready to save the day -- or at least a client's sanity? Thinking you could use a change of scenery? Looking for a new opportunity? BNC Systems might be the company for you. We're looking for I.T. superheroes to join our thriving consulting firm headquartered in the beautiful, downtown Denver Area.
If you can wow us with your skills, you'll join an outstanding company that provides the following.
• Top notch benefits
o The best compensation structure that is commensurate with your skills and experience
o Medical and Dental Insurance
o 401K with company match up
o 15 days/year PTO, and more for long time employees
o Certification and training reimbursement
• Cloud technology experience
• The opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients and network environments
• A flexible schedule and autonomy in performing your work
• A collegial, down-to-earth environment
Growth has hastened our need for I.T. Consultants. This position is ideal for people who are interested in designing, implementing and maintaining Windows, Exchange and VMware based networks and looking to be rewarded for their hard work. Two years from now, you will look back and discover you have taken your skills and success to the next level.
You must be experienced with:
Microsoft desktop and server systems, MS Exchange, Active Directory
- VMWare technologies
- Backup technologies ( Symantec Backup Exec, Veeam LiveVault)
- Networking Protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP)
- Storage technologies (SAN, NAS,RAID)
- Cloud technologies (Office 365, MXLogic, Google Docs)
- Sonicwall, or other firewalls
- Remote access technologies (VPN, Terminal Services)
We also require:
• At least 5 years relevant experience
• Authorization to work in the U.S.
• Exceptional communication skills
Ideally you will also have:
• 4 year Bachelor's degree but experience outweighs the degree
• Relevant certifications (MCP, MCSE, MCITP, CCNA, VCP) but not mandatory... Need Certs?? We can help you with that too.
• Experience in customer service
If you're among the best of the best and you're ready to save the day on a regular basis, find out more by visiting the link below and submitting your resume for consideration.
You might even earn a cape...
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
- Share this Page