- 09-Jun-2014 to 09-Aug-2014 (MST)
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
Senior Systems Consultant/Engineer
This is a full time senior level consulting position requiring expert knowledge of the entire Microsoft product line for small and medium size businesses. The successful candidate will join a team operating within the Denver area, providing both project and support services.
Business Network Consulting (www.bncsystems.com) has been supporting the entire IT infrastructure of businesses in and around the Denver area since 1997. This is a fast-paced environment, and those who join the team will be expected to have a very strong personal drive to succeed, to be able to contribute independently within a close team, and to be rewarded for their effort. This particular position is ideal for the experienced consultant who knows how to manage clients and is ready put his/her technical and consulting skills to use making a significant difference within our clients' businesses.
BNC consultants pride themselves in providing our clients with the best IT support possible. Our engineer/consultants embrace technical challenges and enjoy working with exciting and emerging technologies, while also acknowledging the need for system administration tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a representative of BNC, you will:
- Work as a consultant with our clients in the Denver area.
- Support primarily Microsoft networks, desktops, and servers, and work in virtual environments.
- Manage system and/or network issues to resolution within the client base.
- Manage new installations and migrations.
- Identify ways to improve our clients' systems and infrastructure (upgrades to hardware, software, and network).
- Have strong technical ability and outstanding troubleshooting skills.
- Have prior consulting experience, preferably with small and mid-size businesses.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have exceptional customer facing skills.
- Have a high degree of demonstrated professionalism.
- Be able to excel in a fast paced team environment.
- Be able to effectively operate within set guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Be willing to support occasional after-hours and weekend work.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Very competitive base salary with monthly bonus opportunities
- Health & Dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- 15 days of Paid Time Off per year
- Travel & parking reimbursements
- Company parties & events
If working with great people in a team environment sounds exciting and challenging to you, use the button below to apply today!
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
Sign Up For Job Alerts!