- 19-Oct-2012 to 01-Dec-2012 (MST)
- CO, USA
- Full Time
We are seeking a dynamic, organized and energetic Inside Sales person to support our engineering staff with hardware and software sales. This person will also be responsible for developing and leveraging relationships in the channel.
So if you have inside sales and channel experience and want to join the top IT consulting firm in Denver and Dallas, we want to hear from you today.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As BNC's Inside Sale Rep you will be responsible for:
• Working directly with our engineering staff to procure the most suitable hardware and software solutions for our clients, including complex server configurations, licensing and warranties.
• Establishing, managing and growing our vendor relationships to ensure a successful purchasing process and best price options.
• Responsible for ordering and tracking all hardware and software purchases, and optimizing the entire procurement process.
• Working closely with the finance team to coordinate invoices, payments and other financial related items.
• Working with Customer Service Manager to coordinate the scheduling and execution of projects involving hardware and software purchases.
• Be knowledgeable about hardware and associated software licensing
• Be exceptionally organized and detail oriented
• Have excellent proactive communication skills
• Be flexible and know when to "work around" the standard process
• Excel in a fast-paced, high-demand environment
• Own and effectively troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Have initiative and a burning desire to "own" your job
• Minimum 2 years of experience selling or supporting hardware technology
• Preference for those who have worked in the channel
• Strong working knowledge of, and passion about, hardware and software technology
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Employees of Business Network Consulting enjoy a very competitive Base Salary with bonus plan, travel reimbursement, free parking in our underground secure lot, health and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, with company matching, iPhone and laptop for business use as well as 3 weeks personal time per year.
Interested candidates should apply through the link below. Please submit resume and cover letter explaining why you feel you are a good fit for the position.
Business Network Consulting (www.bncsystems.com) is currently one of the top information technology consulting firms and in our 15th year of supporting the entire IT infrastructure of businesses in and around the Denver area. Our business focus is designing, supporting and implementing the entire network and computer infrastructures for small to medium-sized companies. We provide our clients with an in-house information systems department that leverages the expertise of our entire staff of experienced engineers.