- 16-Nov-2012 to 01-Dec-2012 (MST)
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
Construction Account Executive
Construction Technology Experts (CTE), a division of Business Network Consulting, is focused on providing superior technology leadership and consulting to the construction industry. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who wants to use his/her construction project management experience to successfully sell software and IT services to construction companies.
If you're ready to leverage your PM experience to help BNC grow its Construction Division (CTE), then we want to hear from you.
• Aggressively pursue and generate sales of construction based software and service in the four-corners region (CO, NM, AZ, UT)
• Be an active participant in regional construction networking events, developing strong relationships with prospects and influencers in the industry.
• Build a solid pipeline of sales prospects, nurturing them from initial leads to qualified buyers and customers.
• Demonstrate software to prospects, write sales proposals and respond to RFP's.
• Manage customer relationships through integration and adoption.
• Maximize revenue opportunities within the account base.
• Be the primary channel manager for our 3rd party software partners.
• Play an active role in influencing the overall strategy of our construction division.
The ideal candidate will have:
• High School diploma or equivalent. Course work or degree in Construction Management is a plus.
• 2 – 4 years of construction experience, with minimum of 2 years as Project Manager.
• Ability to explain complex issues to others in a manner easily understood by customers with limited knowledge of construction processes or terminology.
• Experience using construction ERP software, preferably Spectrum, or other software like Primavera, PENTA, Master Builder, Viewpoint, Timberline, etc.
• First-hand experience prioritizing projects, working against deadlines and organizing work flow with multiple interruptions.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• A high degree of professionalism and tact with the ability to influence others.
• An enthusiastic attitude with the desire to directly influence total compensation.
• Sound judgment, the ability to make decisions, work independently, and seek assistance when necessary.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!