- 10-Feb-2013 to 16-Mar-2013 (MST)
- Legal Applications Consultant
- Denver, CO, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, 401K
Legal Application Consultant
Business Network Consulting / Legal-workspace.com
As our Legal Application Support Specialist you will be working with our legal customers, many of which are hosted on our proprietary cloud solution called Legal Workspace, to provide them with guidance and advice on how to get the most out of their legal applications. Additionally, you will be responsible for the installation and support of these applications as well as providing business process consulting to our legal customer base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This dynamic position has several primary areas of responsibility that break down as follows:
• Work on-site with our customers advising and teaching them how to get the most out of their existing or new legal applications, including practice management, document management, and time & billing software, and their business processes.
• Work with our cloud clients to migrate their legal existing applications to our environment and provide ongoing support for those applications.
• Work with our sales people in a Subject Matter Expert capacity, supporting the sales process, giving demonstrations and otherwise helping to bring on and integrate new legal customers to both BNC and Legal Workspace.
• Act as account manager to BNC legal customers, generating opportunities to create billable legal application and business process consulting work .
• Stay current on emerging legal applications and technology through on-going education and certifications.
• Attend and represent Legal Workspace at national trade shows, and travel when necessary to support remote accounts.
• Actively participate in legal associations (on-line, local and National PMA's), including writing and publishing articles, giving presentations, and teaching relevant topics to legal professionals.
The successful candidate will possess a great deal of energy and enthusiasm for legal applications, relish working as a consultant without a great deal of oversight, and be a goal-driven, self-starter.
• Minimum of 3 years experience working in a consulting capacity with users of legal software.
• Current certification on at least one major practice management system, preferably Amicus, PC Law / Time Matters, Pro Law and/or Practice Master. .
• Hands-on experience using and supporting document management systems, document assembly software, and time & billing applications, as well as integrating these applications with backend accounting systems.
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
• An inherent affinity for technology and how it helps law firms be more productive. Familiarity with cloud technology a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
• VERY Competitive Salary
• Travel Reimbursement
• Health and Dental Benefits
• 401(k) plan, with company matching
• iPhone and Laptop for business use
• 3 weeks Personal Time per year
Business Network Consulting (www.bncsystems.com) is the top information technology consulting firm in Denver and Dallas. We are focused on designing, supporting and implementing the entire network and computer infrastructures for small to medium-sized companies. We also specialize in several vertical industries, including the Legal vertical where we provide support for more than 100 law firms. In addition, our subsidiary Legal Workspace, the first cloud-based computing environment built exclusively for law firms, supports more than 15 legal applications for its law firm customers.
If you are excited about this position and know you are the ideal candidate, use the link below to submit your resume and cover letter telling us why.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!