- 01-Jun-2014 to 11-Jun-2014 (MST)
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
Systems Engineer with SQL, SharePoint or MS CRM
Are you ready to save the day -- or at least a client's sanity? Thinking you could use a change of scenery? Looking for a new opportunity? BNC Systems might be the company for you. We're looking for I.T. superheroes to join our thriving consulting firm headquartered in the beautiful, downtown Denver Area. This is a full time senior level consulting position requiring expert knowledge of the entire Microsoft product line for small and medium size businesses. The successful candidate will join a team operating within the Denver area, providing both project and support services. Business Network Consulting (www.bncsystems.com) has been supporting the entire IT infrastructure of businesses in and around the Denver area since 1997.
If you can wow us with your skills, you'll join an outstanding company that provides the following:
• Top notch benefits
• The best compensation structure that is commensurate with your skills and experience
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• 401K with company match up
• 15 days/year PTO, and more for long time employees
• Certification and training reimbursement
• Cloud technology experience
• The opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients and network environments
• A flexible schedule and autonomy in performing your work
• A collegial, down-to-earth environment
Growth has hastened our need for I.T. Consultants. In addition to the below skills we are seeking a candidate that brings with them great knowledge in SQL, SharePoint or MS CRM deployment and troubleshooting.
DBA and Programing experience is also VERY desirable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is ideal for people who are interested in designing, implementing and maintaining Windows, Exchange and VMware based networks and looking to be rewarded for their hard work. Two years from now, you will look back and discover you have taken your skills and success to the next level.
• Work as a consultant with our clients in the Denver area.
• Support primarily Microsoft networks, desktops, and servers, and work in virtual environments.
• Manage system and/or network issues to resolution within the client base.
• Manage new installations and migrations.
• Identify ways to improve our clients' systems and infrastructure (upgrades to hardware, software, and network).
You must be experienced with:
• Microsoft desktop and server systems, MS Exchange 2007 and 2010, Active Directory (Server 2008)
• VMWare Technologies (VCenter, ESXi)
• Backup technologies (Symantec Backup Exec, Veeam)
• Storage Technologies (SAN, NAS, DAS, RAID)
• Networking Protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, SMTP)
• Sonicwall or other firewalls
• Remote access technologies (VPN, Terminal Services)
If you're among the best of the best and you're ready to save the day on a regular basis, find out more by visiting the link below and submitting your resume for consideration. You might even earn a cape...
We look forward to hearing from you!