- 10-Jun-2013 to 10-Jun-2013 (MST)
- CO, USA
- Full Time
We are a fast-paced highly energetic IT Consulting company located in the Uptown section of Denver, with a satellite office in Dallas, TX. We're seeking a trustworthy, dedicated and experienced accounting professional to fill the role of Full-Charge Bookkeeper & Office Manager for our group of companies.
This role oversees all aspects of accounting as well as the oversight and management of most aspects of our Denver office. Additionally, this position participates in the management of the building in which we occupy, own and operate.
This position reports directly to the COO and receives additional direction and guidance from the CEO/Owner. This position requires on-site presence and is not a remote position.
• Manage cash flow on a daily basis and coordinate A/P, A/R and other activities accordingly for the company as well as owners accounts
• Reconcile all bank and credit card statements as well as daily deposits
• Manage all aspects of payroll, including withholdings, tax filings, 401K management, PTO accruals, and expense reimbursements
• Prepare, reconcile and file all monthly & quarterly financial statements
• Prepare and submit all sales tax filings
• Work closely with tax consultant for proper tax planning and preparation
• Prepare and manage client invoicing for all company entities
• Oversee all collections efforts
• Oversee and manage office administrative personnel
• Provide financial oversight of our procurement operation
• Participate in the management and administration of our building entity
• Other duties as required
• Minimum 5 years of experience providing full service bookkeeping services, including all aspects of payroll management, to small or mid-size businesses
• Expert hands-on knowledge of QuickBooks, preferably 2012
• Expert using Excel and other MS Office programs
• In depth knowledge of sales tax rules and filing requirements in CO and TX
• Familiarity with consulting services industry a plus
• Assertive, hard-working and exceptionally detail oriented
• Superior communication skills
• Success managing process and staff
• Very competitive salary, commensurate with experience
• Health & Dental benefits
• 401(k) plan + company matching
• 15 days of Paid Time Off per year
• Free underground parking
• Fun, work-hard play-hard environment
If you want to put all your bookkeeping skills to work and are ready to play an active role in the growth of our company we want to hear from you. Please respond by using the button/link below to apply for this position.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!